Aiera may change this policy from time to time by publishing an updated version on the Aiera Website. This policy is effective from July 8, 2022.
We collect information from you directly, from the devices you use to interact with us, and from vendors or third parties. The personal data we collect varies based upon the Services that you or others use. We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain from our business records and from vendors or third parties. We may use and share information that we aggregate (compile to create statistics that cannot identify a particular individual) or de-identify (strip information of all unique identifiers such that it cannot be linked to a particular individual) at our discretion.
Information you provide to us
We may collect the following information directly from you:
- Contact, demographic, and professional information, including name, email address, telephone number, fax number, job title, as well as company name and size.
- For Custom Events, the Customer must supply information such as the time the event starts and how to connect (such as dial-in information or webcast link information).
- Audiovisual information, including photos, recordings, and transcripts of online events or content. Payment information, including credit card information.
- Content you may include in survey responses.
Information you make available to us via social media platform.
- Any information or data you provide by interacting in our online forums and chatrooms, or by commenting on content posted on our Services. Please note that these comments are also visible to other users of our Services.
- Voice recordings and audio transcriptions when you use our Services or by using third-party products that employ our Services.
- Information you submit to inquire about or apply for a job with us.
- Information contained in your communications to us, including call recordings of customer service calls.
We and partners working on our behalf may use log files, cookies, or other digital tracking technologies to collect the following information from the device you use to interact with our Services. We also create records when you make purchases or otherwise interact with the Services.
- Device information, including IP address, device identifiers, and details about your web browser.
- Analytical information, including details about your interaction with our website, blog, and electronic newsletters.
- Diagnostic information, including web traffic logs.
- Advertising information, including special advertising and other unique identifiers that enable us or vendors or third parties working on our behalf to target advertisements to you. Please be aware that our advertising partners may collect information about you when you visit third-party websites or use third-party apps.
- They may use that information to better target advertisements to you on our behalf.
- Business record information, including records of your purchases of products and services.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information internally to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send you promotional email about new products or special offers
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Aiera and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. Aiera users may record conversations (“Custom Events”) and store the recording on our system. If an Aiera user decides to record a Custom Event, that person is responsible for obtaining any necessary consent from you and/or any other participants before recording.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.